ONE PAN NOODLE BOWL
- 2 T hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons cornstarch
- 6 oz pork tenderloin, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cups + 2 TBS chicken broth
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles, seasoning packets reserved for another use
- 6 ounces broccoli florets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 scallions, sliced thin on bias
Adapted from COOKSCOUNTRY.COM
1. Whisk 1 TBS hoisin, q TBS soy sauce and cornstarch together in a bowl. Add pork and toss to coat, set aside. Whisk broth, remaining 3 TBS hoisin and remaining 2 TBS soy together in 2nd bowl, set aside
2. Heat 1 TBS oil in 12" non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms and cook until browned, about 5". Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add broth mixture and bring to boil, arrange noodles in skillet in single layer, cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook until noodles have softened on bottom (tops will still be dry, about 3"
4. Uncover skillet and using tongs flip noodles and stir to separate. Spread noodles in even layer and scatter broccoli over top. Cover and cook until noodles and broccoli are tender, about 3", tossing halfway through cooking. Divide noodle mixture evenly among individual bowls, tent w/ aluminum foil
5. Wipe skillet clean w/ paper towels. Heat remaining 1 TVBS oil in now empty skillet over high heat until just smoking. Add pork in single layer, breaking up any clumps and cook without stirring until browned on bottom about 1". Stir and con't to cook until pork is no longer pink, about 1" longer. Divide pork among bowls. Sprinkle with scallions and serve.