Easy Taco Soup
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cans (15.5 oz. each) mild chili beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.25 oz.) corn, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Brown meat with onions in large saucepan; drain. Return meat mixture to pan.
Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomatoes with spoon. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese.