Peach-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
From Cooking Light August 2017
Serve with Watermelon-Tomato Salad
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
- 3 Tbsp peach preserves
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or flaked salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Rub oil over pork. Add pork to pan; loosely tent pork with foil. Grill 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
While pork cooks, combine peach preserves, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high 30 seconds or until preserves melt. Grill pork 6 minutes more, or until thermometer registers 145, turning and brushing frequently with peach glaze. Remove pork from pan; let stand 3 minutes. Cut pork crosswise into slices. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.