Potato, Cheesy Bacon Hasselback
Grace your plate with the beauty of our Hasselback potato recipe. This Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potato Recipe with chives is sure to be a new favorite.
- 4 baking potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, each broken into 4 pieces
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) CRACKER BARREL Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into 24 thin slices, then halved
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
Heat oven to 450ºF.
Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. Place 2 wooden spoons on opposite long sides of 1 potato on cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into 24 thin slices, stopping when knife hits spoons. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or until potatoes are almost tender. Place in foil-lined 13x9-inch pan; brush evenly with 3 Tbsp. dressing. Bake 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
Insert bacon pieces alternately with cheese slices between potato slices. Combine Parmesan and chives; sprinkle over potatoes. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Cut in half.