Easy Crescent Taco Bake
Looking for a easy dish to make? This crescent taco bake is the perfect recipe! Everyone will enjoy this taco bake at any occasion.
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, as desired
- Diced tomato, as desired
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375° degrees. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 9-inch square pan or 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Served topped with lettuce and tomato.