Meat Loaf Plus
- 1 pound ground beef plus
- 2 ounces ground beef
- 1 cup herbed seasoned stuffing
- 2 eggs beaten to blend
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 10 pimiento-stuffed olives chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to greased 8 1/2- by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake until meat loaf shrinks from sides of pan and top is brown, about 1 hour. Turn out onto platter and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.