Instapot mac and cheese
- 2 c dry macaroni noodles
- 1 c water
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c sour cream
Adapted from by-pink.com
1. put macaroni and water into your pressure cooker. The macaroni should be covered with water (if it isn't add more water.
2. lock the lid and set for high pressure and 4 minutes
3. at the end of 4 minutes use the quick pressure release method.
4. Remove the lid and add the remaining ingredients and stir till all the cheese is melted.
5. You can salt and pepper to taste but we didn't need it.