- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 c. caramel, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 store-bought pie crust (shortbread or chocolate)
- 1 c. sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, powdered sugar, and 1/2 cup caramel until fluffy and combined. Add heavy cream and beat until medium peaks form.
Add mixture to pie crust and smooth top. Refrigerate pie until firm, 6 hours.
Before serving, make topping: In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup toasted coconut and 1 cup caramel until combined.
Spread remaining 1/2 cup caramel on top of chilled pie, then top with coconut mixture, pressing down to make an even layer.
Lightly drizzle with more caramel and melted chocolate and serve.