Chocolate Zebra Cookies
- 1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 3/4 c butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 2/3 c semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 4 oz white chocolate for baking, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350. In small batter bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; mix well. In classis butter bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Add flour mixture and chocolate morsels; mix well.
2. Using lg. scoop drop 6 scoops of dough, 3" apart, onto rectangle stone; flatten slightly. (cookies will spread while baking)
3. Bake 14-16 minutes or until cookies are almost set and cracked on top. (centers will still be moist, do not overbake) Cook 5 minutes on stone, transfer to nonstick cooling rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
4. Chop white chocolate using food chopper. Place chocolate in small micro-cooker. Microwave on HI 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle cookies with melted chocolate; allow chocolate to set completely