PEANUT BUTTER CREAM PIE
This pie is so creamy and delicious!!
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 1 8oz carton cool whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, optional
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
Gradually add the milk.
Fold in the cool whip and spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle the chopped peanuts.
Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.