Festive Red And Green Toasts
- 1 French bread baguette cut into 24
- half-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 pound St. Andre or other triple cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 pound Saga or other soft riped blue cheese room temperature
- 2 bunches radishes trimmed, and thinly sliced
- 3 celery stalks thinly sliced
Preheat broiler. Arrange bread on baking pan. Broil until lightly colored on both sides. Cool very slightly. Spread 12 bread rounds with St. Andre and 12 with Saga.
Arrange radish slices in circle atop St. Ande toasts and celery slices in circle atop blue cheese toasts. Serve toasts immediately.
This recipe yields 12 servings.