- 8 ounces unsalted tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup speculoos cookie butter/spread (you can also use dulce de leche or caramel sauce as well)
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the tortilla chips for 1 minute on high. Mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the warm tortilla chips with the cinnamon sugar and toss to coat. Lay out the chips on a flat serving plate or baking sheet.
In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the speculoos until slightly thinned, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour it over the tortilla chips, then sprinkle with the sliced strawberries.
The tortilla chips can also be warmed for 2 to 3 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F.