Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 1 can (15 oz) white or great northern beans
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cans (11 oz) canned corn with peppers
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Green Chiles
- Shredded mexican cheese, optional, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, optional, for garnish
- Sour cream, optional, for garnish
- Chopped green onion, optional, for garnish
- Chopped tomatoes, optional, for garnish
- Lime slices, optional, for garnish
Cut chicken in to bite-sized pieces and place in a slow cooker.
Rinse and drain beans, add to slow cooker.
Add all other ingredients except cream cheese and optional garnish ingredients. DO NOT drain corn or chilies.
Simmer in slow cooker for 5 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
Microwave cream cheese for 60 seconds to melt. Add to slow cooker and stir well.
Serve with your favorite garnishes such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, green onions, or tortilla chips.