Dark Chocolate-Bourbon Pecan Pie
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. butter, browned and cooled slightly
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 c. dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. bourbon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. pecans, chopped
- 4 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Basic Pie Crust recipe (link in step 1)
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat eggs until slightly foamy. Stir in browned butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Whisk together until fully combined. Stir in flour, milk, bourbon, and vanilla. Add pecans and chocolate chunks and stir until fully combined. Pour mixture into prepared Basic Pie Crust.
Bake 10 minutes, then lower oven to 325 degrees F and bake until top no longer jiggles in center, 40 to 50 minutes more. Let cool completely before slicing and serving.