Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cookie
- 1 tablespoon butter (you can substitute butter spread)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg yolk (or 1 tablespoon water or milk, but it's won't be as high or as rich)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (creamy or chunky), optional (also try Nutella, Biscoff, or any other spread)
Adapted from crazyforcrust.com
1. Place butter in an 8-ounce coffee mug (or bigger, but it doesn’t grow much). Melt in the microwave, about 20 seconds. Stir in sugars, vanilla, and baking powder. Stir in egg yolk, coca, and flour. Stir in chocolate chips. Place peanut butter in the center and press it down slightly into the batter.
2. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool slightly before eating.