Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 - onion, diced
- 1 - 32 oz package ore ida crispy crowns or tater tots
- 1 - 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 - 8 oz container sour cream or light sour cream
- 1 - low fat cup milk
- 2 - cups grated cheddar cheese
- pepper, to taste
- season salt, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
Brown ground beef and diced onions, adding, pepper, seasoning salt and garlic salt to taste. Drain.
Pour ground beef & onion mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish. In a separate bowl mix together the soup, sour cream and milk.
Pour the soup mixture over on top of the ground beef layer spread evenly to cover the meat mixture. Top with tater tots, sprinkle with grated cheese over the entire casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly and cheese is completely melted.