- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoon sunsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
- 12 purchased cannoli cones
- Powdered sugar
1. For filling, combine ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir or beat until smooth. Fold in chocolate pieces. Cover and chill.
2. Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a large tip. Pipe filling into cones. Sift powdered sugar over cones. Chill up to 1 hour. Makes 12 servings.