- 1 C. White Sugar
- 1/2 C. White Karo Corn Syrup
- 1 t. Butter
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 1 C. Salted Shelled Peanuts
- 1 t. Baking Soda
1. Spray all items listed below with cooking spray so that cleanup will be easier: one 6 cup measuring cup, two aluminum pie tins, one large spoon, and one rubber spatula.
2. Mix the Sugar and Corn Syrup together in a 6 cup measuring cup. Place in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Remove and stir in the Peanuts, Butter and Vanilla. Place back in Microwave for another 4 minutes on high.
4. Remove quickly add the Baking Soda. Pour immediately into sprayed Aluminum Pie Tins.
5. Cool. When cool tap the Peanut Brittle with the handle of a butter knife to break into pieces and store in a candies dish. I tell you it won't last long.