Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Cassarole
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (such as rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
4. Place chicken mixture in prepared casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes (or until heated through and bubbly).