Breakfast Breads: Toast with Whipped Ricotta and Fruit
Yum, I could eat ricotta on anything and this simple recipe is addictive.
- 1/2 + 1/8 cups fresh ricotta, drained
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream, cold
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Four slices bread, toasted
- Coconut Sugar
- Honey, for drizzling
Combine ricotta, cream, sugar and zest in bowl and whisk until light and creamy.
Slice toasts on diagonal and add a dollop of the ricotta to each piece. Spoon a few berries on top and sprinkle with coconut sugar. Drizzle honey over toast.