Mozzarella Chicken Roll-Ups
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 cup CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 400°F.
Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended; stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
Place chicken, top-sides down, on work surface; top with cheese mixture. Starting at one short end, tightly roll up each breast, tucking in ends of chicken to completely enclose filling. Place, seam-side down, in 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with pasta sauce; cover.
Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella; bake, uncovered, 3 to 5 min. or until melted.