Slow Cooker 5 Ingred Coca Cola Chicken
- 1 1 1 large fryer, cut up, OR
- 4 4 4 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1 1 cup Coca-Cola (not diet)
- 1 1 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Adapted from google.com
Wash chicken and dry thoroughly. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingred. and pour over top of chicken. Cook on low for 6–8 hours.
NOTE: You can place in skillet instead, exactly like slow cooker, cover with lid and simmer for about 1 hour or until chicken is done, turning once.