Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. baby bella or cremini mushrooms, slinced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. marsala wine
- 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Cooked angel hair, for serving
Season flour with salt and pepper and dredge chicken in flour.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add chicken and cook until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
Make marsala sauce: Melt remaining butter in skillet and add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are golden and liquid has been released, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, then season with salt.
Add marsala, chicken broth, heavy cream, and parsley and bring to a simmer.
Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce over breasts.
Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Serve over angel hair, if desired.