Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teas of oregano
- 1/8 teas of garlic powder
- 1/8 teas cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 10 pepperoni slices cut into strips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarelli cheese
In mixing bowl combine 1st five ingredients.
Spread into ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Cover with pizza sauce
Top with green pepper, pepperoni and onions.
Bake @ 350 for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve with bread rounds or bread sticks.