Marinade for Steak
Found this on allrecipe and just tweaked it a tiny bit, instead of vegetable oil like it said to have, I use Olive Oil (better for you). I did this with steak and grilled it and now my husband doesn't want steak any other way!
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice (or bottled lemon juice)
- 3 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Dijon-style prepared Mustard
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic (or 2 tbsp of garlic in a jar)
In a good size tupperware (or plastic container that fits the meat you are going to marinate), combine the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worchestershire sauce, ground black pepper, mustard, onion and garlic. Mix together well and place your meat in and let it marinate for two hours. Then grill or cook however you want. Enjoy!