NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar. divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 9 inch graham cracker, short bread cookie, chocolate crumb crust.
Beat whipping cream, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff. set aside. Stir together remaining 1 cup powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl.
Beat cream cheese in separate bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and cocoa mixture, beating until blended. Lighten mixture by blending half the whipping cream int chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for hours.