Succotash And Goat Cheese Quiche
- 1 refrigerated pie crust - (half 15-oz pkg) softened at room
- temperature for 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen lima beans thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen white corn kernels thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with crust as directed on package for a 1-crust filled pie. Bake until set, about 9 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees.
Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Pour into cooled crust. Bake until golden, puffed and set in center, about 35 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve warm.
This recipe yields ?? servings.