Tomato Beef Country Casserole - Together as Family
- 1 bag (12 oz) wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10.75-oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (10.75-oz) golden mushroom creamed soup
- 1 cup milk, 2% or whole
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese or provolone
Adapted from togetherasfamily.com
Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef with the salt in a skillet over medium high heat. Drain.
In a large mixing bowl combine the condensed tomato soup, golden mushroom soup, milk, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir together.
Add the cooked ground beef and the cooked (and drained) egg noodles. Stir together.
Pour into your prepared dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.
Bake for 25 minutes.