Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old fachioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup becel buttery taste margarine
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat margarine with brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
Bake just until eges are golden, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and wait 2 minutes for baking sheet to cool; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.