Toasted Breakfast Burritos
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped assorted fresh vegetables (peppers, tomatoes and/or green onions)
- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 2 (6-in. ea.) fajita size whole wheat tortillas
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 18mins
Adapted from icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and bacon, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp, about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine eggs, water and cilantro in small bowl with wire whisk. Add eggs into skillet and stir until eggs are set. Remove egg and vegetable mixture from skillet and evenly divide between tortillas. Top with cheese; then roll.
Wipe skillet with paper towels and and melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon Spread over ? heat. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down and cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.