- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large red onion cut into 1/4" wedges
- 2 medium zucchini sliced diagonally
- 2 yellow crookneck squash sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss onion and next 5 ingredients together on prepared baking sheet; spread in single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake vegetables until tender and brown around edges, stirring occasionally, about 35 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 52; total fat, 1 g; saturated fat, 0.5 g; cholesterol, 0.