The Best No-Bake Bars You'll Ever Eat
The Best No-Bake Bars You'll Ever Eat! Keeps well in the fridge but they're so good they probably won't be any leftover. Enjoy!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (be sure to use unrefined for the coconut flavor)
- 2 cups dry oats, not instant
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, optional
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from ihearexercisewillkillyou.blogspot.com
Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil over medium-low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until chocolate is entirely melted.
Pour into a 9x13 pan and cool in the fridge. When it's set, cut into bars and enjoy.
Store in the fridge. If they last that long!