Cool Veggie Pizza
- 1 package (8 oz/250 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) dried dill weed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini or yellow summer squash
Adapted from pamperedchef.com
Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) . Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. On Large Round Stone with Handles, arrange triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and dill weed. Season with salt and black pepper; mix well with Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
To prepare vegetables, coarsely chop broccoli or cauliflower with Food Chopper. Dice or slice cucumber, bell pepper, green onions or tomato using Utility Knife. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate carrot using Rotary Grater. Crinkle cut yellow squash or zucchini using Crinkle Cutter.
Sprinkle vegetables over pizza. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.