Perfect White Chocolate Frosting
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chip morsels
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup butter softened
- 5 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Add the white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of milk to a glass, microwave safe bowl.
Heat in the microwave at 50% in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until the
the white chocolate is smooth. Allow to cool.
2. Cream butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Stir in melted and cooled white
chocolate and then gradually add in confectioner's sugar, about 1 cup at a time.
Then add in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, followed by vanilla. Beat on high for
about 1 to 3 minutes until the buttercream frosting is smooth, fluffy and will hold a
Review this recipe