Pulled pork BBQ slow cooker
- 3 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablesspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 6 ounces light lager beer
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, plus a splash
- Kosher salt
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions chopped
- Extra BBQ sauce for serving
Combine the pork, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, chipotle powder, lager, 3 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons salt and the onions. Cook on high power for 6 hours.
Transfer Pork to bowl use 2 spoons to shred add enough liquid to make it juicy. Stir in scallions and a splash of vinegar season with salt to taste.