Best Ever... really!... Chocolate Chip Cookies
made on April 2013
I would give it
3 out of 5 stars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup stick margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
* In a large bowl cream the butter, margarine & sugars until light and fluffy.
* Beat in eggs and vanilla.
* Combine the flour, pudding mix and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
* Stir in chocolate chips and pecans if desired.
* Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
* Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
* Remove to wire racks.
Yield: 4 dozen.