Chocolate Chunk Cream Cheese Cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag DOVE Dark Chocolate Promises
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar to prepare the cake mixture. Add in melted butter and stir to combine. Add in one of the eggs and stir to combine well. Press mixture into an 8x8 sized baking pan and set aside.
3. Place approximately 24 of your DOVE Dark Chocolate Promises into the pan on top of the cake mixture (four rows of six works well in an 8x8 pan).
4. In a separate bowl mix together softened cream cheese, egg, vanilla and powdered sugar. Stir until well combined then pour mixture over the top of your cake mixture and DOVE Dark Chocolate Promises. Spread gently with a spatula to cover. Chop up remaining DOVE Dark Chocolate Promises and sprinkle over the top of the cream cheese layer.
5. Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!