5 - Way Cincinnati Pizza
- 1 packagerefrigerated pizza crust dough (10-ounce)
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat oven to 425. Spray pizza pan or cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Unroll dough; place on sprayed pan Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. Bake at 425 for 7-10 min or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, cook ground beef till done; drain. Add barbecue sauce, chili powder, salt, cumin and apple pie spices; mix well. Cook 1 min, stirring constantly.
Remove crust from oven. Spread meat mixture over partially cooked crust. Top with beans, onions, and cheese.
Return to oven; bake a additional 11-14 min. or until crust si golden brown.