Bonnie's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, boiled, drained & shredded with two forks
- 1 (12 ounce) bottleof original Frank's red hot sauce (do not use Tabasco)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 ⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine shredded chicken and Frank's Hot Sauce and spread in the bottom of a 13" x 9" pan.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing, stirring until smooth and hot. Pour this mixture over chicken forming a second layer.
Sprinkle celery on top.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, then sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 15-20 minutes until hot & bubbly (do not let it get browned or it will be hard).
Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips.