- 1 lb margarine
- 3/4 oz finely crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 oz fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 oz finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 oz finely chopped pimiento
- 1/4 oz anchovies fillets
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 4 oz dry white or red wine
Combine all but the wine in a medium sized skillet on medium heat, stirring till mixture is well blended. When margarine has melted, but has not changed color, remove from heat and stir in wine.
Spoon sauce over the fish, seafood or meat.
Makes about 1 cup.
Does not keep well.