Grilled Chicken Rolls with Spicy Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.), butterflied
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Boiled Ham
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 4 scallions, cut in half
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Preheat grill to medium heat. Place chicken, smooth-sides down, on cutting board. Top each evenly with 1 ham slice, red pepper slices and scallions. Roll up tightly.
Cut each roll into 4 slices. Skewer each slice onto wooden skewer, leaving some space in between for even grilling. Mix mayo and ground red pepper in small bowl; reserve 2 Tbsp. for dipping. Brush chicken with remaining mayo mixture.
Grill chicken 12 to 15 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F), turning every 4 min. Serve with reserved 2 Tbsp. dipping sauce.