Crock Pot Easy Chicken and Gravy
Recipe adapter from a recipe for Crockpot Chicken and Gravy in the website, thecountrycook.net.
- 2 (0.87 oz.) packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- Rotisserie Chicken pieces, shredded
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles to serve over
Adapted from thecountrycook.net
Combine first 5 ingredients. Cook in crock pot on LOW for 2 hours. Add sour cream, and serve over mashed potatoes, noodles or rice.