Tex Mex Rice Bake
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups Mexican style shredded cheese
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine rice, 1 cup shredded cheese, chilies, sour cream, green onions, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
2. Pour rice mixture into a greased 1 quart baking dish or 8” x 8” baking pan. Top rice mixture with remaining cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.