Triple Treat Torte
- 1/2 cup cold butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cups finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided (save most for topping)
Cut butter into flour until crumbly; stir in the peanuts.
Press onto bottom of 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool completely. (Can put in freezer to speed up process.)
For filling, beat sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter in a mixing bowl until smooth.
Fold in ONE CUP ONLY of whipped topping.
Spread filling over crust.
In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; beat on a low speed for 2 minutes.
Spread over filling.
Top with remaining whipped topping.
Sprinkle with grated chocolate or chopped nuts if desired.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.