- One 20-ounce package white almond bark
- 16 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup broken chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 1 cup gummy bears
- 1 cup gummy worms
- 1 cup sour gummy worms
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate candies, such as M and Ms
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
Melt the almond bark in a double boiler (I use a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water). Stir until smooth, then allow to cool slightly.
Arrange the whole graham crackers together on a rimmed baking sheet so that they're butted up against one another. Pour the melted almond bark over the top and use an offset spatula to spread it evenly over the surface.
Sprinkle on the pretzels, cookies, gummy bears, gummy worms, sour gummy worms, peanuts, chocolate candies and rainbow sprinkles. Lightly press the ingredients with the palm of your hand to make sure they're all anchored on. Refrigerate until set completely.