- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 16- to 24-ounce boneless steak, or one 24- to 32-ounce bone-in steak
Adapted from foodgawker.com
1. Heat a grill to high.
2. Mix together the first 6 ingredients.
3. Put the steak in the sauce and turn over once or twice.
4. Let the steak sit in the sauce for 1 hour at room temp.
5. Turn the steak one more time, then place on the grill.
6. Spoon any remaining sauce over.
7. Grill about 3 minutes a side for rare meat, steaks less than an inch thick. For larger or more done steak, increase the time slightly.