Mrs. Fields Double-Rich Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate,chocolate chip cookies
- 2 1/2 2 1/2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1 1 cup dark brown sugar,packed
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1 1 cup salted butter,softened
- 3 3 3 large eggs
- 2 2 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- 2 2 2 cups(12 oz.)semisweet chocolate chips
Adapted from google.com
Preheat oven 300o F.
In a medium bowl combine flour,soda,salt and cocoa powder. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste. Scrape down sides of bowl,then add eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and chocolate chips,and blend at low speed just until combined. Do not over mix.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets,1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 21-23 minutes. Immediately transfer with a spatula to a cool surface.