This is, hands down, the prettiest pizza you’ll ever make.
We created a healthier multicolored treat—one that's just as visually stunning but made with natural ingredients. This vibrant (and still cheesy) pizza checks all the boxes, plus it’s packed with good-for-you veggies.
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 6-8 ounces fresh mozzarella, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into small squares
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped into small squares
- 1/2 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped into small squares
- 1 broccoli stalk, broken into small florets
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped into small squares
- 1 purple potato, very thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Shape dough into a 12-inch circle, using this method, and place on prepared baking sheet.
2. Bake dough for 8-10 minutes, or until crust is puffed and slightly golden.
3. Top crust with marinara sauce, then add cheese slices until sauce is completely covered.
4. Arrange cherry tomatoes cut-side down along the rim of the pizza. Place red bell pepper pieces in a circle along the inner edge of the tomatoes, followed by orange bell pepper, yellow grape tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, broccoli florets, and green bell pepper. Place potato slices in the very center of the pizza. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the edges are crisp.