Easter Bunny Tails
These adorable Easter Bunny Tails feature sweetened cream cheese balls rolled in coconut flakes. The perfect Easter or anytime treat your kiddos will love to eat!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 - 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (you can substitute this for coconut if you want a stronger coconut flavor)
- 2-3 cups sweetened coconut
Be sure cream cheese is softened (can microwave for 10-15 seconds to help).
Use an electric mixer with paddle attachment to beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until mixture is a thick dough. If dough is able to hold shape in a 1-inch ball, then you're good to go! If it's too sticky, then add more powdered sugar.
Roll balls in coconut. If you have trouble with it sticking, just press it in a bit or use a little bit of corn syrup.
You'll also love
- Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Shake 4.5/5 (365 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Kahlua Balls 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- American Buttercream Frosting 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Campfire Cinnamon Roll-Ups! with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican Roll Ups 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Irish Potato Candy 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Beef & bean empanathas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Almond Coconut Spread Recipe 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chickie's Cheesy Meatballs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Snowball Cookies - 400°F 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kiffles 0/5 (0 Votes)