Individual Chicken Pot Pies
Love these Individual Chicken Pot Pies! Serving up these mini pies really specializes the experience. A great treat for kids and adults alike.
- CHICKEN MIXTURE:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- BAKING MIXTURE:
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Adapted from facebook.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
First, start with Bisquick baking mix, milk and eggs . Combine and start with a little less than a tablespoon in each greased muffin cup or use muffin liner.
Next add your filling. Add about ¼ cup of the mixture to each cup.
Finally, top it off with one more tablespoon of the Bisquick® mixture.
Bake for 25-30 minutes then pop them out of the pan.